Saturday, June 9, 2007

St George Quilt Appraisals


It's about time I share an action shot (sort of) of me doing quilt appraisals. This is my booth at the Dixie Quilt Guild Show in St. George Utah in April 2007. You can see a bit of my quilt collection: Bethlehem star (Pa.) c.1900, small scale log cabin w/strippy back (Pa.) c. 1890, pink Goose in the Pond (Ohio) c. 1900 and red/white/blue quilt which will be discussed later. I had a great time and saw some nice quilts and visited with good friends--who could want more?

2 comments:

  1. No pictures from market yet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, I think we are coming your way in the first two weeks of August - driving through St. George on the way to Moab, then to Cody, Wy. Are there any quilt/fiber sites you'd highly recommend along the way? Much aloha, Dianna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...